Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Maths is totally screwed!

I got between 20-30%, from what my teacher told me. From a B to a F. LoL

At least I passed physics. XD

For the first damned time in my entire JC life! W00t!

Oh well. Saved one sunk boat, only to see another one sinking,...

--
Site updates: I've finally worked on a better banner. Didn't stretch it this time. Bear with the white divider for a while. I'll work on one when I have time (national day next month. XD)

EDIT: Song of (whatever) updated to D-tecnoLife, by UVERworld, from Bleach's 2nd Opening theme! I usually don't do this, but it was released today (when it's supposed to go on sale tomorrow...LoL), so I decided to add it. They seem to have worked on the Chorus, which was extremely weak. However, the full version of the song is rather wierd. Most of the songs will have a ABABCB part, where A is the opening, B is the chorus, the second A being the mid, Chorus and finally ending part before Chorus. This one seemed to have mixed everything up. Oh well. Pretty decent, so I'm not complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home